Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Shake Shack (burgers)

Visit my awesome new blog at asiaobscura.com, xoxo Dean

Madison Sq Park, NY. shakeshacknyc.com






One double hamburger (rare), shack burger (medium), cheese fries, and regular fries. and a bud and a glass of riesling. Hong-An was horrified that I'd never even heard of the Shake Shack. "It's an institution!" she cried. "Every New Yorker has been there at least once!" Well, I guess I'm finally a new yorker. And wow, it feels good. Moist, amazing burgers. I wish I'd ordered my Shake Shack burger rare, but it was still gorgeous to the mouth. Even though crinkle-fries make me think of british school lunches and frozen birds-eye fries, these were perfect. the burgers ranked with In&Out, the fries surpassed. And beer and wine in the park? Made for a delicious meal. Apparently lines get crazy sometimes, but we didn't have to wait. Posted by Picasa

No comments: